In today’s free Madden 17 tip, we are going over two plays from the Gun Flex Y Tight Mini Scheme that you can use to move the ball especially in MUT Solos.
Check out the full breakdown below.
Playbook: Los Angeles Rams, Carolina Panthers, Green Bay Packers
Formation: Gun Flex Y-Tight
Play: Y Sail
- Put the outside WR who is on a streak to a Fade route
- Your first read is the running back out of the backfield in the flat
- You then look to your tight end out towards the sideline
- Your third read is the slot receiver on the whip route
- Then look to your X/square receiver on the dig route over the middle
Play: PA WR Deep Outs
- Hot route an outside WR to a fade route
- The first look is your slot wide receiver on the post
- Then look to your tight end
- The receiver on the out route can also be a good read
- Lastly, look to throw it deep to your receiver on the fade route.
Overview: This is one of the very best formations for doing solos in MUT because the CPU loves to play cover 1 or match concepts, which allows your TE to just run wild over the secondary and your outside WR to beat press coverage for easy touchdowns.
This formation can beat Cover 3, man coverage, and cover 2 and cover 4, along with beating man blitzes.
Did you know we currently have 7 Madden 17 ebooks already available? If you want instant access to all of them and everything else you need to dominate in Madden 17, join Madden School Unlimited today!