Cover 2 defenses are the most common coverages in Madden 17. In today’s free tip, we are going over how to destroy it deep.
We’ve got the full breakdown below.
Playbook: Detroit Lions
Formation: Gun Trey Open Lion
Play: Drag Fork
- Motion the RB/R1 receiver to the left side of the screen
- The first read on the play is the B/O receiver on the Post
- The deep threat to look towards is the RB/R1 receiver
- If these are not there look to the A/X receiver on the drag route
- Worst case check down to the running back
Overview: In this we are destroying a Tampa 2 coverage. The motion along with the B/O receiver clears up space for the deep ball. While also having key check downs when needed.