One of the most common defenses you see in Madden 17 is Cover 3. Stickwork is back today to go over a play that will beat it every time.
We’ve got the full analysis below.
Madden 17: Gun Tight Flex PA Slot Options
Playbook: Run N Gun
Formation: Gun Tight Flex
Play: PA Slot Options
- Put the A/X tight end on an in route
- Put the Y/Triangle receiver on a drag route
- Put the X/Square receiver on a slant route
- Block the running back
- The main read is the B/O receiver deep over the middle
- If that is not there look towards the Y/Triangle receiver on the drag route
- Then look for the X/Square receiver on the slant route
Overview: This is a great base pass play that mainly focuses on beating Cover 3 defenses. The short routes suck down the zones leaving open the deep post.
There are still good check downs on this play to get nice yards as well.