In today’s free Madden 21 tip, we are going over a new way to beat cover 3 defenses deep for a 1 play touchdown.
This play works on both next gen and current gen consoles but make sure you are on the left hash mark for it to work correctly.
Let’s dive in!
Playbook: Baltimore Ravens
Formation: Gun Bunch
Play: Clearout SE Out
- Make sure you are on the left hash mark
- Block your tight end
- Hot route your RB/R1 receiver to a slant route
- Hot route your X/square receiver to a drag or slant route
- Double team the outside most pass rusher on the right
- Your main read on this play is the B/circle receiver deep against cover 3
- If he is covered, look to one of the receivers underneath
Overview: This is a new twist on an old play that we use to beat cover 3. The old way we used to do it was patched in the early February update.