Playbook: Miami Dolphins
Formation: Pistol Tight Slots
Play: PA Post Shot
- Make sure you are on the right hash mark
- Hot route your Y/triangle receiver to a streak route
- Hot route your tight end to a wheel route
- Hot route your B/circle receiver to an in route
- (Optional) Cancel the play action and mess with your slide protection
- Your main read on this play against just about every coverage is the X/square receiver deep. Lead pass up and to the sideline
- If he is covered, look to the B/circle receiver as a check down option
Overview: Make sure you have your fastest/best WR in the X/square slot. It can also help to have a QB with good throw power. This play should work for a 1 play touchdown against cover 2, cover 2 man, cover 3, cover 4 drop, and cover 1.
Good breakdown I would say to expand on it but for the good of everyone let’s gets get a new offense rolling.
do these plays work vs madden 23 cause defense is totally better for long ball 1 play tds.
No, this particular play is a Madden 22 video and will not work in Madden 23