In today’s Madden 20 tip, we are going over a nice play to add to your scheme that will keep your opponent guessing.
Check out the full breakdown below.
Playbook: Arizona Cardinals
Formation: Pistol Trips Left Open
Play: Out N Under
- Put the A/X receiver on a streak
- Put the X/Square receiver on a streak
- Put the Y/Triangle receiver on a drag route
- Block the running back
- Motion the Y/Triangle receiver to the right side of the field
- The main target on this play is going to be the B/O receiver on the post
- A quick read is outside pass leading to the X/Square receiver if they are in a Cover 2 with hard flats
- Then look for the A/X receiver on an inside pass lead deep up the seam of the field
- Finally, if all else fails check it down to the Y/Triangle receiver on the drag route
Overview: This play is designed to flood zone coverage to the left side of the field. The two streaks are going to serve as clear outs but also against certain defenses we will throw it to them. This play mixes well with the other tip we released on “Four Verticals” in this formation.