In today’s free Madden 17 tip, we are going over a situational passing play that you can use when you really need a conversion on something like 3rd and 5. It isn’t the most dominant play in the world, but it can be a nice play to mix into your scheme.
You can check out the full breakdown below.
Playbook: Los Angeles Rams
Formation: Weak Tight Twins
- Put the X/Square receiver on an out route
- Put the A/X receiver on an in route
- Put the RB/R1 running back on a curl route
- The first read is the X/Square and the B/O receivers on the high and low read
- The second read is the A/X receiver over the middle
- The third read is the running back on the curl route
Overview: This play is very good to use on first down or ever a third and short situation. The focus is just making the correct read and taking what the defense gives you. Don’t expect a touchdown or anything game changing from this play but it is a nice play to mix into your scheme.