Today we are going over a simple play that you can use to pick up first downs against Cover 2 defenses in Madden 17. We have high low reads on both sides of the field and a deep post over the middle.
You can check out the full breakdown below.
Madden 17: Singleback Bunch Ace - Z Spot
Playbook: New York Jets
Formation: Singleback Bunch Ace
Play: Z Spot
- Put the B/O receiver on a slant route
- Put the Running back on an out to the left
- Motion the Running back to the left
- The first read is the high low read on the left of the screen with the running back and the B/O receiver
- The second read is the high low read on the right of the screen with the A/X and RB/R1 receivers
- The third read on this play is the X/Square receiver deep over the middle
Overview: This play can destroy any type of cover 2 zones. The high low reads on both sides of the field are incredibly hard to cover. Use this play systematically and take what the defense gives you.