In today’s free Madden School strategy, we are going over a way to beat Tampa 2 defenses in Madden 17.
Check out our full breakdown below.
Playbook: New York Jets
Formation: Gun Snugs
Play: Jets Slot Post
- Put the B/O receiver on a drag route
- Motion the X/Square receiver in a step and hike
- The main target is the A/X receiver deep for a touchdown
- If the protection does not allow it check it down to the B/O receiver on the drag
- If that fails, check down to the running back on the delay route
Overview: This play attacks a Tampa 2 style defense and gets a receiver wide open deep. The motion of the X/Square receiver has him streaking up the middle of the field. This takes the safety on the left side of the field away leaving A/X wide open.