In today’s free Madden 17 tip, we are going over a play that is extremely easy to set up but can be deadly if you make the right reads.
You can check out the full breakdown below.
Playbook: Cleveland Browns
Formation: Gun Bunch TE
Play: PA All Cross
- Put the tight end on a fade route
- (Optional) Motion snap the X/square WR (see video)
- Your first look is the B/circle receiver on the short cross
- Then look to your Y/triangle receiver on the deep cross
- The last read is the X/square receiver on the deep post
Overview: You probably saw this play being ran by some of the top Madden players in the Madden Classic, but here is how you break it down (without any of the advanced adjustments) and run it at it’s most basic level.
It’s a simple flood concept that makes a user play 2 different people and then exploits the area where he leaves vacant.