In today’s Madden 22 tip, we are going over a way to easily beat any cover 2 defense for a 1 play touchdown.
Check out the full breakdown below!
Playbook: Carolina Panthers
Formation: I Form Close
Play: PA HB Wheel
- Make sure you are on the left hash mark
- Hot route your A/X tight end to a streak route
- Motion your B/circle receiver out to the right
- Against cover 2 defenes, your primary read is the B/circle recevier deep. Lead pass to the sideline
- If he is covered, you can hit the X/square receiver on the crossing route or scramble.
Overview: After the release of our Miami Offensive ebook, many people will no longer call cover 3 defenses. If they switch it up and call cover 2 defense instead, you can hit them with this play for an easy touchdown.