Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dominant Scheme

Status
    Gamertag
    MaddenMAYHEMcom
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Dominant Scheme

I posted this in the general talk on accident, sorry about that guys!

Hope everyone enjoyed the super bowl. I just wanted to share a MAYHEM play or two, so everyone can have another wrinkle to add to your offense. In fact, this is only 2 plays from the 6 plays in the Full House Mini Scheme.

Play: HB Draw
    Adjustments: Make sure the RB you are using has 93 speed. Put the TE on the right side of the line (motion). playmaker to the side with the least fat guys, and also slide protection that way.

Read: Look at the entire defensive core, and see where they are going. Find the hole, follow your blockers, and you have a solid 5 yards AND touchdown potential on every play.

This play is just the start to the Full House MAYHEM you can bring with this set.

Play: Slants
    Adjustments: You want dual HB and TE in there, preferably with good catching. This play can also be run as a hurry up, just audible to quick pass and this is it. Motion the TE to the right side of the line, just like the previous play, and put him on a streak. Your outside receivers should be on slants. Put your right RB on a streak as well, and your RB on a wheel.

Read: Hit the TE on the seam, obv leading him away from the defender(15+ yards). Be sure to hold RB/R1 to make sure you don't get WTFPWNED by a hard hitting safety. If opponent is in FAGD, hit the slant on the inside, assuming he's not in press coverage (good for 5+ yards). You could also audible to the run from this formation if you suspect FAGD The Right side RB Wheel Route is SICK against man coverage, if you are not being blitzed and the other reads are gone. If all else fails, hit the RB on the streak. all 5 receivers have great routes geared to destroy all defenses, and hit all parts of the field.

These plays are most easily found in the custom playbook maker. Enjoy, and please let me know what you think. If you want more of this scheme, let me know!

Status

When you say full house "mini scheme" what is the mini scheme part. Are you just talking the general formation, and a few plays out of it? Or is there a variation from the formation. I run Full House formation out of the Packers playbook and have become very familiar with it, I haven't really worked the slant patter much though if they have on there, I'll have to check.

Status
    Gamertag
    MaddenMAYHEMcom

by mini scheme I mean that you have a handful of plays that look the same, same formation/setup (even down to the motion pre-snap) so that you're never predictable. I have a few more plays in this scheme that I'm holding onto :)

Status
    Gamertag
    Yumsayin
    Sports Logo Sports Logo

Also note that the quick audible is not slants in every formation's Full House. Sometimes it can be that curl/flat/HB angle route or WR Double Shake. If you're lucky the quick audible deep pass will comebacks which is a wonderful quick pass option on all three phases of the backfield with both your wide receivers running comebacks against man. :]

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Stoozdid For This Useful Post:

MaddenMayhem4 (02-07-2013)

Status

Ill have to check out the deep pass comebacks, Ive been working a few passing plays in but need to expand to a few more, because by the second half it becomes obvious what few passing plays Im using. But the formation is great. Just need a good running back to go with it and any team with one will work.

Status
    Gamertag
    MaddenMAYHEMcom

Quote Originally Posted by Buddyshouse15 View Post
    Ill have to check out the deep pass comebacks, Ive been working a few passing plays in but need to expand to a few more, because by the second half it becomes obvious what few passing plays Im using. But the formation is great. Just need a good running back to go with it and any team with one will work.

This is a great thing to recognize in your own game, so kudos to being self aware. On the same note, stopping your opponents favorite route with a user pick has to be one of the most gratifying things in Madden (especially when they are better than you)

Status

These plays are average

Status
    Gamertag
    Yumsayin
    Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas77 View Post
    These plays are average
    Complemented with the quick-audible Power O and the ability to flip these plays at will without showing ANYTHING, I'd say that these "very average" plays can aggravate some of the best players.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stoozdid For This Useful Post:

CROM (02-17-2013),MaddenMayhem4 (02-08-2013)

Status
    Gamertag
    MaddenMAYHEMcom

Quote Originally Posted by Stoozdid View Post
    Complemented with the quick-audible Power O and the ability to flip these plays at will without showing ANYTHING, I'd say that these "very average" plays can aggravate some of the best players.
    exactly

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MaddenMayhem4 For This Useful Post:

marrero504 (03-05-2013)

Status

Ive been using it since I read about the strategy about a month now, and have had a LOT of people quit once Im up by 3 tds. Its amazing in that you completely control the tempo of the game, and if your defense is playing well and you get a few picks it gets REAL frustrating of the other person, as they get down by more points and throw even wilder and throw more picks. And once you get the picks, they watch you take care of the ball and march down the field for more points turnover free...makes them quit, gotta love that.