Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Can't stop running in this game

Status

I love to run the football as well and right now I am using a run first scheme that uses mainly quick, high completion percentage passes to keep the defense off balance and to keep them from bringing the house. I probably don't throw more than two passes that go over twenty five yards in the air all game, except maybe at the end of the half. This strategey works wonderfully for me.

Status
    Carpe Diem

Quote Originally Posted by sackattack14 View Post
    I love to run the football as well and right now I am using a run first scheme that uses mainly quick, high completion percentage passes to keep the defense off balance and to keep them from bringing the house. I probably don't throw more than two passes that go over twenty five yards in the air all game, except maybe at the end of the half. This strategey works wonderfully for me.
    For those of you trying to get into the win column, this is the recipe for success in M13, RI.Minh the ball and SHORT PASSING., seems this yr is all about ball control, grind clock and make your safe throws and you shall prevail...... Just in case anyone is listening...lol

Status

I too have noticed that that the run game is the way to go I've been using New England playbook and was switching to Jacksonville but came upon San Francisco and Pittsburghthe near formation in San Francisco playbook has the deadliest draw I've seen yet I wish I had more strong I and weAk iand less I formbut nonetheless a lot of money run plAys

Status

I feel the same way. My run game has gotten better and better