Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How to play with non-bums?

Status

Default How to play with non-bums?

Is there any option or game mode where I don't have to face the 49ers EVERY game or have to deal with FAG D *sarcastic* Like yo im real man. Any tips on how to beat fag d, any tips for madden in general. I stick to NO playbook and I lab but maybe i do it incorrect and dont learn anything, cause I stick to the play , I don't know any good modifications. My skill is beginner but i got some knowledge. I aint no "baller36??" respect to him mayne. I play with the saints but i feel they have great offense terrible d. Any teams that aren't too over and not too under to use in games. I don't like to play dirty, like nano, fag d, i do hurry up sometimes. TIPS FOR MADDEN?

Status

Buy an eBook. They are very good. I bought the 46 guide and i am on a 7 game streak. Easy Setups too.

Status
    PSN ID
    CowGoMoo152
    Sports Logo

I actually started an account to play with just the Panthers. It's been tough, but I'm 19-2 right now. The biggest thing is making sure you don't give away your play presnap both on offense and defense. A lot of players have their running formations and passing formations which are completely separate (I Form Tight Pair vs. Shotgun 4 Wide as an example). On defense I'll set my plays up so that blitzes and coverage (both zone and man) look the exact same. For example: I'll call 2 Man Under and back off the outside corners before they actually line up so that it looks like Cover 4, but it's really 2 Man Under. That way my opponent typically has to read my D after the snap as opposed to beforehand.

Against Fag D quick passes and running formations are king.
    I roll with the Panthers and I like to make sure that my opponent knows I'm willing to call QB runs which prevents them from calling Fag D which in turn opens up the pass game.
    Also, don't get one sided on offense. That's the biggest thing I notice with amateur players. They get behind and they start passing every single down.
    Stay true to the run to keep the D honest and you might have some success.

Status

yo check out the sim leagues on this site if thats what ur interested in. im commish of Ultimate Madden League (UML) and we got plenty of openings, a league is a real fun experience

Status
    Aaron Rodgers Title Belt

I think the best way to deal with beating "Fag D" is to run the ball more. The more you run, the less times they are going to sit there and try and set up that defense.

Also if you can hurry to the LOS and snap it gives them less time to set up their defense.

Also IMO the biggest way to beat coverage D is to just be patient in the pocket and playmaker your WRs to an opening and complete the pass. Don't always look for the home run either. If you have a guy open for 5 yards take it and move on to the next play.
    "I'm the only winner on this team. The rest of 'em, they're losers. Either by choice, or by birth."

XBOX Gamertag - JackParkman15

Status

Who buys ebooks??? Lolz

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    MADDEN SCHOOL SUPER LEAGUE TOURNAMENT CHAMPION

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by dustin.peels
    And if I don't get beat by tidy I will win the Super Bowl again.
    Packers beat Patriots 34-31in The Super Bowl

Status

Are you black?

Status
    Gamertag
    RED n GOLD Oten
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

honestly i wish people play fag d on me every play so i can sit in the pocket all day.

Status
    PSN ID
    chicago_land

Quote Originally Posted by CallMeMaybe View Post
    Who buys ebooks??? Lolz
    lol i was thinkn same thing.

Status
    PSN ID
    chicago_land

Quote Originally Posted by 49ersFoLife View Post
    honestly i wish people play fag d on me every play so i can sit in the pocket all day.
    well thats not the case...try playin the niners and have ppl drop 10 into coverage and aldon or justin smith jus rip through 5 of ur oline...and th 49ers overrated secondary locks up everything in sight.