Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

How to play with non-bums?

Status
    Gamertag
    RED n GOLD Oten
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    well thats not the case...try playin the niners and have ppl drop 10 into coverage and aldon or justin smith jus rip through 5 of ur oline...and th 49ers overrated secondary locks up everything in sight.
    Not to me because im fast and playmaker my drag or delayed route RB.

Status

I have no trouble beating Fag D usually. If running the ball is an option, do it. Otherwise I've had people send 1 or even 0 rushers at me and drop everyone into coverage. Then you just have to ignore your internal clock as QB and wait for someone to get open. Can take a while sometimes but they pretty much always do, especially if you have a lot of field to work with.

I played against the 49ers alot along with packers, texans, skins, hawks but I just roll with a good team too usually pats or falcons

Status

watch this video it explains well on how to beat the fag D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNBVaY4fHHw

Status
    Sports Logo

i've noticed a huge factor on offense. try as hard as u can not to use ur money plays until u absolutely need a play. guys who put some time into the game besides just playing tend to use their money plays right from the start and abuse deep corners, te fades hb motion wheels etc on theire first drive. at the half it might be closed, but most of the time i absolutely know what they are doing till the 4th quarter. i just use my money plays (about 20 differnt plays) on 3rd and 3 or something like that. before that i just mess arround with the playbook. at the end i didnt even used all my money plays and havent used one more than 2 times. opponents have no chance to remind plays and have to guess.
    same on defense. i let them know i dont use fag d at all until some point and all the sudden i switch between havy blitzing and complete fag d out of the same look.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ProtonenWURST For This Useful Post:

MaddenMayhem4 (02-09-2013)

Status

Quote Originally Posted by bmigs23 View Post
    yo check out the sim leagues on this site if thats what ur interested in. im commish of Ultimate Madden League (UML) and we got plenty of openings, a league is a real fun experience
    Wassup I would join dat lg?

Status

Try to play people you already know