Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Are mobile qb's useless?

Status
    Gamertag
    KingJustin09
    Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Atlien Jd View Post
    I burn people with 73 speed Romo, lol. You know, I've never tried it, but I bet I could zone/read with him.....hmmm
    lmao i actually run Pistol offense with Romo and he does everything i need lol ...Custom playbook of course but Pistol non the less and i say the reason dude think Mobile QB are useless is cause ur probably trying to just run every play and u don't have any passing options to the spot ur running...ur probably just running to run thinking if all your guys go out then you can take off. And other then read option i wouldn't run the triple option in madden...

Status
    PSN ID
    CowGoMoo152
    Sports Logo

I actually started a new account to only play as the Panthers. I'm successful on offense because my opponent has to respect Cam Newton's ability to run, along with Deangelo Williams'/Jonathan Stewart's ability to run and the pass game.
    So far I'm 19-2 and the games I've lost have been my own fault of playing bad D and getting one dimensional on offense.

If you like mobile QB's try Carolina's Shotgun Split Offset with the Dual HB package. It's phenomenal.
    It's even difficult to user cover if you call it right.

Status

Tha ts what I run too miles....so mamy deadly routes coming out the backfield...hard for people to manually cover

Status

Rg 3 is not useless