Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Anyone use colts pb

Status
    Madden Advisors
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by seahawks2300 View Post
    very impressed w/ it man! I wish it had just one more formation, like a strong/weak - or just more plays in the IForm. They gota crazy sick formations in the Singleback (that I never knew even existed in the game lol) but their running plays seem weak. Mostly I'm running the ball by audible'n. I'm 4-2 w/ that pbook & in the games I won, I was able to put mega pts on the board. In the losses, the DEF was able to stop my pass & then I was screwed. I feel like it is a pass-heavy oriented pbook but if you can get some nice runs here & there - it can be crazy hard to stop/crazy effective.

-Just my 2 cents

PS. they just have Singleback/IForm(only tight formation)/Gun/Goaline
    There is a reason for that, the Colts under Manning and Tom Moore were essentially a 1 back offense that lived off of 2x1 personnel groupings. Their offense was probably the simplest offense in the league but it was ran with such precision that it allowed them to run a very small set of passing concepts and only inside and outside zones (aka their stretch play) and be one of the most effective offenses in NFL History. They made Levels Divide one of the most effective plays in football for over a decade.

Peyton Manning and Tom Moore's Offense

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Status
    Seattle Til I Die
    Gamertag
    SSFCMofo

Great insight so 1) this will not be what their playbook will be in '12 w/ Luck/new head coach/offense etc? & 2) any teams playbook that could be close to this on '13?
    I'm passionate about my Seahawks, Sounders, Mariners, Washington State Cougars & our Supersonics WILL BE BACK!
    M'12 sleeper team:
    CIN (50-15) 130-100 overall | M'13 sleeper team: CLE (16-9) 32-25 overall

PS3 gtag: ct_ballhawk

Status

The Broncos PB in Madden 13 will basically be the Colts PB from Madden 12. They have removed a few plays (for instance Shotgun Dice Slot WK Switch and Shotgun Dice Slot Levels Divide are no longer in the book) but they have also added a few formations. It will have Strong Pro and IForm Tight Pair. I believe it will also now have a Shotgun Ace and Like four Shotgun Doubles formations.

I don't know much about the Colts PB for Madden 13, but since Bruce Arians is now the OC, I think it'll probably be similar to the Steeler PB from M'12
    Last edited by TChamberLn; 07-30-2012 at 04:55 PM.

Status
    Seattle Til I Die
    Gamertag
    SSFCMofo

How do you know all the plays that are in DEN's pbook for '13 before game launches? besides the fact Peyton is on DEN.
    I'm passionate about my Seahawks, Sounders, Mariners, Washington State Cougars & our Supersonics WILL BE BACK!
    M'12 sleeper team:
    CIN (50-15) 130-100 overall | M'13 sleeper team: CLE (16-9) 32-25 overall

PS3 gtag: ct_ballhawk

Status

The Screen out of Bunch TE if ran correctly can be amazing. Try placing all your bunch recivers on drag routes, then slant in your TE and slide protect your line left. The blockers you get up field from the drags can be ridiculous at times.

Quote Originally Posted by carminejames View Post
    I really do like shotgun bunch te anyone have a fav play they run out of it and wat adjustments they run

7. The Following User Says Thank You to rezzew For This Useful Post:

TChamberLn (08-05-2012)