Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Help me stop fumbling please!!!

i read 3 threads on here. googled. nothing works. playing my ultimate team and this guy had ray lewis, d ware, etc. 94+ linebackers. so why the HELL did walter payton fumble 3 TIMES in the game. he has 99 CARRYING?! DOES CARRYING NOT AFFECT HOW OFTEN THEY FUMBLE?!?!? also i played to his strengths. no spins or fancy shi, but trucking. so i gave up on him and put in jamal charles. he fumbled twice!!!! i mean i know his carrying isnt 99 and all, but a 95 ovr hb shudnt fumble TWICE ON 2 TOUCHES!! i was even covering the ball and everything. i mean i came up with the win 31-14 but still i cant give up the ball that easy because i was on the 2 when troy polamalu got a scoop and score for 98 yards.

BOTTOM LINE IS HOW THE HELL DO I STOP FUMBLING. ALREADY COVER UP THE BALL. ANYTHING ELSE?

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I usally just dive before impact or try to get out of bounds.

Hold rb.....

Quote Originally Posted by Yung Tps174 View Post
    Hold rb.....

Yep or R1 on PS3 (I believe) at the end of every run I hold this and I have no fumbling problems.

Quote Originally Posted by kaine8 View Post
    i read 3 threads on here. googled. nothing works. playing my ultimate team and this guy had ray lewis, d ware, etc. 94+ linebackers. so why the HELL did walter payton fumble 3 TIMES in the game. he has 99 CARRYING?! DOES CARRYING NOT AFFECT HOW OFTEN THEY FUMBLE?!?!? also i played to his strengths. no spins or fancy shi, but trucking. so i gave up on him and put in jamal charles. he fumbled twice!!!! i mean i know his carrying isnt 99 and all, but a 95 ovr hb shudnt fumble TWICE ON 2 TOUCHES!! i was even covering the ball and everything. i mean i came up with the win 31-14 but still i cant give up the ball that easy because i was on the 2 when troy polamalu got a scoop and score for 98 yards.

BOTTOM LINE IS HOW THE HELL DO I STOP FUMBLING. ALREADY COVER UP THE BALL. ANYTHING ELSE?
    Well, was it a user strip, or was he hit sticking low or high?
    Skunks Franchise- Falcons

Actually I have noticed that even if you hold R1(cover the ball) and the defenders attempted to strip the ball they can still do it. It might not happen as frequently but it does happen a lot. Sometimes hard hits can cause the fumble even if you cover the ball. I think covering the ball just decreases the chance of fumbling it does not completely prevent it.

Best way is to cover the ball and try to avoid big hits by getting out of bounds or just running away from the hit instead of into it.

Yeah holdig r1 doesn't do what is supposed to do... Try using the right stick to angle away from defender and you should see HB Turn his back to defender and cover the ball as he gets hit... While pushing up on rift stick will make him duck under tackles, only down side is sometimes D linemen will pancake his butt...
    Sometimes people know hot to hit stick and there might not be anything you can do bout it...

Ya I still fumble with R1 too. It is so frustrating because I am actually in the habit of holding R1 all the time which slows my player down.

When you see a user coming out you try and avoid him and basically run directly into a computer defender. I find this that I never fumble. Also had RB/R1 ALL THE TIME

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast