Default Money Plays From NE PB

Anyone Have Any Money Plays From The Patriots PB ?

Aaron Rodgers Title Belt JackParkman15's Avatar

not really a money play, but if you go singleback duece wing. some great options you can exploit D with

Great runs from this formation.

If you play with a team that has good running back and good TE's you can audible to 5 wide and be able to spread them out of they play heavy run D.

There is a play, not sure what it is, but the TE goes in motion and runs to the flat. It is killer. I hot route playside WR to streak, backside WR to hitch and opposite TE to a slant or cross.

With the TE's being on either side of Tackles you can also max protect very well.

Try it out in practice and see what you think.
    "I'm the only winner on this team. The rest of 'em, they're losers. Either by choice, or by birth."

XBOX Gamertag - JackParkman15

Thanks , If You Can Figure Out The Name Of That Play , Let Me Know

Quote Originally Posted by JackParkman15 View Post
    not really a money play, but if you go singleback duece wing. some great options you can exploit D with

Great runs from this formation.

If you play with a team that has good running back and good TE's you can audible to 5 wide and be able to spread them out of they play heavy run D.

There is a play, not sure what it is, but the TE goes in motion and runs to the flat. It is killer. I hot route playside WR to streak, backside WR to hitch and opposite TE to a slant or cross.

With the TE's being on either side of Tackles you can also max protect very well.

Try it out in practice and see what you think.
    Thanks! pats are my favorite team, ill definitely check this out.