o-line shifts

Status

Default o-line shifts

does anybody really know when and where to shift the o-line what situations to use it and how to really take advantage of it? b.c im working on my run game with the strong close out of WAS redskins playbook and sometimes my runs get stopped when i know they should be 4-6 yard gains..any help will be appreciated

Status

Typically you want use it directionally if the box isnt overloaded. So if your running to the left slide left...running to the right slide right.Up the middle use aggressive or if the box isnt packed use aggressive as their more apt to pancake block defenders.

Also check to see if you have auto sprint on in the options and turn it off.When you press turbo the defenses awareness goes up.

Dont hold turbo down as soon as you get the rock...first find the hole cut towards it then press turbo to zip through the hole

Status

I never pinch the line..

Status

I pinch the line for deep passes some. Depending on the DL positioning. It's nice to just be able to step up into the pocket. As far as on run plays I have had success blocking the opposite direction I am running sometimes. If you're running to an overloaded side, definitely send the line in that direction.

Status

i pinch the line on tosses and i slide to the side i run on all the other plays.

Status

I havent needed to call line audibles running cause all my audibles and play calling approach is set up to were if they are here i run the other way , i put up 400 yds with turner last night and just put 260 on the eagles . The more familiar u are with this style the better you with see the diffrent fronts and know where u need to run .

Status

yea i don't pinch the line either. never works for me.

Status

if you are worried about pressure you can always hot route for the TE or RB to stay in and block.