Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PSN ID
    MaNaFeSTz
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Unhappy please help me run the ball......

im a player that has to be able to run to win pretty much and this year i cant run to save my life i always get stopped can some1 tell me plays offensive playbooks or anything? i no theres costume playbooks but there to annoying to me...i cant pass the ball alot bc i freeze and throw the most dumbest throws im not a smart enough passer to do it all the time so can som1 give me some running tips,plays,teams u have done good with running,playbooks, im open to anything i no some 1 else out there is having the same problems as me maybe this will help you to....PLEASE HELP

Make good use of your audibles. If you have access to an inside run, a run left, and a run right all at the line of scrimmage you can oftentimes read the defense and determine which run makes the most sense. Also use motion to your advantage. If you can get a WR as an extra lead blocker against zone it can be really helpful, or you can clear out one side of the field for an outside run if his corner follows him in man. I know you don't like to pass much, but it's important to mix it in at least. You can build pass schemes off of your run to simplify your reads. Let's say you come out in Strong Close. You see man to man and think the toss will be open. You motion your WR across to clear out that side, but then you notice their user defender rushes over to defend the toss. Now you can just let your receiver run across the field, and after he sets, audible smoothly into Strong Twins for a completely new set of plays. This is just one example.

Good luck!

PSN ID
    MaNaFeSTz

Quote Originally Posted by cgm15 View Post
    Make good use of your audibles. If you have access to an inside run, a run left, and a run right all at the line of scrimmage you can oftentimes read the defense and determine which run makes the most sense. Also use motion to your advantage. If you can get a WR as an extra lead blocker against zone it can be really helpful, or you can clear out one side of the field for an outside run if his corner follows him in man. I know you don't like to pass much, but it's important to mix it in at least. You can build pass schemes off of your run to simplify your reads. Let's say you come out in Strong Close. You see man to man and think the toss will be open. You motion your WR across to clear out that side, but then you notice their user defender rushes over to defend the toss. Now you can just let your receiver run across the field, and after he sets, audible smoothly into Strong Twins for a completely new set of plays. This is just one example.

Good luck!
    i love passing if i have a strong run game thats y i was 76-13 on last years game i jus cant pass all the time bc i no eventually il try to fit a pass somewhere unfittable and thanks il defiantly try wat u said i still gotta figure out do i like speed or power more last year i was a power back freek but this year it dont seem like they break anything

dez

im no good on offense but slide protection works quite well on running plays

i don't know if you have autosprint on but as soon as i turned that off my running game picked up so much dont hit turbo until the hole opens up then just explode through

PSN ID
    MaNaFeSTz

Quote Originally Posted by mg012103 View Post
    i don't know if you have autosprint on but as soon as i turned that off my running game picked up so much dont hit turbo until the hole opens up then just explode through
    hmm never thought about that....that may help il turn it off and give it a try

I am still trying to get running down this year, however I have noticed an improvement after I turned off auto sprint.

It's hard brah

I suck at this so I try to get as many blockers as I can like motioning a big WR then snapping when he's behing my line. Seems to work for me with draw plays.

Gotta scheme the run .. Weak strong counter, b unpredictable

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast