How to hurdle?

Status
    PSN ID
    Bullethead527
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default How to hurdle?

I know triangle is to hurdle but i never jump over the player im trying to hurdle over, when i play on all madden everyone on the cpu team can hurdle like a track runner. I remember reading in my madden 2011 guide on how to use the analog to spin and do other moves without hitting the traditonal square triangle circle or x. Also what happen to the truck stick? Usually when you have a power back you can run over the defender or if you got a finesse back he\'ll do a lil juke. any ideas

I Hate the Aints!
    --

Status

to hurdle u jus press triangle.. that's all

Status

Triangle and as far as the hit stick it all depends on timing. What you do in practice won't work online I'm same time cause of the lag factor.

Status

Y(or triangle) is hurdle, and when it comes to truckstick I believe in '11 it actually plays on ur vision a bit more, instead of just hittin the stick and layin out sum1 u have to hit it and hold it for a second b4 impact..like I see that guy im gonna truck him, if u wait til right b4 impact u may not get knocked back but u prolly wont keep goin fwd...hit it a second or two b4 and ull see ur guy slowly(seems slow to me) lean down into it...hit it too early and u lose momentum, too late and u lack momentum, just right and u can lay sum1 out..and its a lil diff. for each RB ive used too but not by much so im not sure if its just me or what lol

Status
    JEDI

harder to pull off the stick moves this year on both sides of the ball

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.