Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Best Offensive and Defensive Plays

  1. #1
    Status
    Offline
    JaxJaguar's Avatar
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    174
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Best Offensive and Defensive Plays

    First Off, This is my Opinion and Mine only!
    The Reason I am posting this blog is that both of these plays have worked the last 10 games I have played, I will go into Exact detail of how they work Also, so maybe some of you will experiment with them and tell me if they wokr as well for you as they do for me.

    I use the Jacksonville Jaguars for both of these Plays (David Garrard is not the Greatest QB, but he still makes it work)

    Offense: Falcon Cross (WR Cross)
    This has been Regarded by many people as the BEST Offensive play in Madden 11, How it goes?
    If your Opponent is in Man, Your RB with be Wide Open to the Right, and your WR will be Wide open to the Left as Man leaves the Flats WIDE Open, but since people run Zone more often than Man, wait a Few moments and your Inside WR will cross the field and be wide open in Zone same goes for the Inside WR on the Right. This play will beat it EVERY SINGLE TIME, unless your opponent is excellent at USER, also this play does not need any setup for it to work, you can not say that for most plays.

    Defense: 46 BEAR Formation; Sam Snake.
    Setup: Press the Coverage, ReBlitz the SS, Pinch the DL and Move your SS next to or Behind the DT.
    This play is an awesome Blitz that works every single time!
    If your SS is blocked your DT will have a huge hole to get through and Sack the QB. Out of 5 Games, I got a total of 23 Sacks.

    These are MONEY Defensive and Offensive Combos, go check them out and kill your Competition, and the best thing about this Blitz, it is not a Nano.

    Have Fun and Win!
    Last edited by JaxJaguar; 03-07-2011 at 08:07 PM.

  2. #2
    Status
    Offline
    kennycthakid's Avatar
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    22
    Posts
    414

    Default

    Thanks for the sam snake
    I got 4 sacks in my last game

    I don't really like atl pb
    Is that play in another pb

  3. #3
    Status
    Offline
    JaxJaguar's Avatar
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    174
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kennycthakid View Post
    Thanks for the sam snake
    I got 4 sacks in my last game

    I don't really like atl pb
    Is that play in another pb
    It sure is, It is in the Run 'n' Gun Playbook. It is an EXCELLENT play to have in your Audibles, I have both this and Deep Attack and 3 Run plays in my Audibles, both of those plays are extremely effective even against the best of players, just beware not to throw it to the same guy over and over again. Even the Best Players will evenutally be able to stick the guy you are throwing it to.

    I am glad that Blitz worked for you. You always want to do a bit of Research first, and see which team has the Fastest STrong Safety, that way when he gets through the D he gets to the QB Even Quicker. I normally like to take control of my FS and put him 10 yards behind my SS just incase my opponent is able to lob a pass up in the air. In that case I always run to the Circle where the ball is headed hold onto both the L1 Button (for Ps3) and up on the Left Joystick and then Hold onto Triangle and if you can make it to the Circle before the ball Lands.. Easy User Pick. Not only did I get 7 sacks in my last game, I got 4 User Picks. Love this play!

    Enjoy the WR Cross.


  4. #4
    Status
    Offline
    TREW159's Avatar
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5

    Exclamation

    Falcon Cross is an amazing play i agree, and you can find it in the CAR book as well, but it's the undercenter version. I love being undercenter why you might ask? The reason i like being undercenter is because of the blitz you just posted, I hate to tell you this, but a good player will murder that D, first of all u leave 1 on 1 coverage all over the field with nothing over top, so lets say i run a man beater, nobody over top, a motion, snap throw will murder you. THEN not to mention the run or throws to the flats, this D is good if you're playing somebody with no clue what they're doing. If you want a good blitz out of the 46, try this.....spread ur line, bring ur FS down blitz him off the DE, reblitz ur DE as well, go to ur opposite side DT and spy him, then put ur other DE in another sort of zone depending on what the person youre playing is doing, then user your SS....u can do this to either side, the key is to make things look the same, not trying to knock your D but you might get away with that 1 time VS somebody good....then you wouldnt do it again because they would use unbumpable routes on you.

  5. #5
    Status
    Offline
    TREW159's Avatar
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5

    Default

    The D is 46, 2man under btw..

  6. #6
    Status
    Offline
    JaxJaguar's Avatar
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    174
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TREW159 View Post
    Falcon Cross is an amazing play i agree, and you can find it in the CAR book as well, but it's the undercenter version. I love being undercenter why you might ask? The reason i like being undercenter is because of the blitz you just posted, I hate to tell you this, but a good player will murder that D, first of all u leave 1 on 1 coverage all over the field with nothing over top, so lets say i run a man beater, nobody over top, a motion, snap throw will murder you. THEN not to mention the run or throws to the flats, this D is good if you're playing somebody with no clue what they're doing. If you want a good blitz out of the 46, try this.....spread ur line, bring ur FS down blitz him off the DE, reblitz ur DE as well, go to ur opposite side DT and spy him, then put ur other DE in another sort of zone depending on what the person youre playing is doing, then user your SS....u can do this to either side, the key is to make things look the same, not trying to knock your D but you might get away with that 1 time VS somebody good....then you wouldnt do it again because they would use unbumpable routes on you.

    Yes I Understand. I have played players who do crush this Defense, not because the Blitz gets there so Quick, but because a WR is WIDE sometimes. I was just playing the Skins with the Ravens. At first everything was going fine, use the Bear Sam Snake Three times and got a Sack each time, when I was not Blitzing, I was using Dime. However, he soon saw through that and tied the Score with to Quick Passes to Moss at 14-14. so when Halftime came around, I found that the Play works BEST when your Opponent is in a 1 or 2 Wr SET.

    So whenever he went into a 3, 4 or 5 WR Set, I would audible to the 34 Defense, I had setup and use 34 Cover 2, Cover 3 deep Zone, and with all AWESOME The Ravens are in the 34 and on Defense, he was completely shut down the rest of the game, and whenever he dared to go back to 1 or 2 Wr Sets I would Setup for the Bear, if he tried Audibling, I audibled right back to my Favorite Pass Defense, the 9 Velcro.

    Final Score was 34-14 and his record was 113-76.
    It was an Excellent win, and now I know when to Blitz with this, and when to not blitz with it.
    Always Exciting to find something New Out.
    Thanks for the Advice.

    What are your personal Favorite Plays? I will always play Falcon Cross and Deep Attack, both of them are lethal Together.

    Anytime you want a Game add me @ PSN JaxJaguarStar




    Team: Jacksonville Jaguars
    Offensive PB: Atlanta
    Defensive PB:46
    Record: 109-46
    Last edited by JaxJaguar; 03-08-2011 at 06:15 AM.

  7. #7
    Status
    Offline
    sliqnes's Avatar
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    111
    PSN ID
    ewing609

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJaguar View Post
    Yes I Understand. I have played players who do crush this Defense, not because the Blitz gets there so Quick, but because a WR is WIDE sometimes. I was just playing the Skins with the Ravens. At first everything was going fine, use the Bear Sam Snake Three times and got a Sack each time, when I was not Blitzing, I was using Dime. However, he soon saw through that and tied the Score with to Quick Passes to Moss at 14-14. so when Halftime came around, I found that the Play works BEST when your Opponent is in a 1 or 2 Wr SET.

    So whenever he went into a 3, 4 or 5 WR Set, I would audible to the 34 Defense, I had setup and use 34 Cover 2, Cover 3 deep Zone, and with all AWESOME The Ravens are in the 34 and on Defense, he was completely shut down the rest of the game, and whenever he dared to go back to 1 or 2 Wr Sets I would Setup for the Bear, if he tried Audibling, I audibled right back to my Favorite Pass Defense, the 9 Velcro.

    Final Score was 34-14 and his record was 113-76.
    It was an Excellent win, and now I know when to Blitz with this, and when to not blitz with it.
    Always Exciting to find something New Out.
    Thanks for the Advice.

    What are your personal Favorite Plays? I will always play Falcon Cross and Deep Attack, both of them are lethal Together.

    Anytime you want a Game add me @ PSN JaxJaguarStar




    Team: Jacksonville Jaguars
    Offensive PB: Atlanta
    Defensive PB:46
    Record: 109-46
    what defensive playbook are you using?

  8. #8
    Status
    Offline
    GunnyWill's Avatar
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    23
    Posts
    380

    Default

    i never knew the 34 was so effective against the pass I have been using 46 for all my defensive needs.

  9. #9
    Status
    Offline
    TREW159's Avatar
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5

    Thumbs up

    I stick to the 46 playbook, because in my opinion I think with the raiders, and the ravens it is the best D to use if you know what you're doing and know how to make all your blitzes look the same. Here's my thing with you switching from 46 to 3-4 to the nickle? I think you said, Lets say i run a scheme that offers both the run and the pass, with a 4wr set, such as single back snugs. You show me you're A gap blitz, i say alright audible into my man beater which is out of the bunch, you see this and audible down into your nickle 9 velcro, I see you audible out of that D, and Audible into the Run, now you have 2 people rushing? I aslo look at it this way, I never want to play the audible game on D, because i will 9 times out of 10 lose, and here's why i say that, i audible on O to my man beater u audible into 9 velcro, i audible back into snungs, u audible back into your A gap blitz, Will u have time to set it up then? probably not honestly because you have to see if Im in a 4wr set first..I'm not knockin your D at all I'm just trying to show you that this isn't a good idea, pick a D and work with it such as 46-dime-nickle, make things look the same. Yes thats a good win you had, not going to lie. Online rankings arent really relevant though most of them glitch, and honestly, lets say i play level 1s every time i play and im 100-0 , does that make me a good madden player? Again not knocking you at all please don't think that. I will play you right now my PS3 crashed on me so i should be back on the net in the next week or so, Trew159 is my psn, Im a member at other websites, and have played in their Thanksgiving bowls as well as their Christmas bowls, I would rather play players like this then mess around with ranked matches online. If I could give you any advice I would tell you to join C4 look it up online and join, TONS of good madden talent as well as players that are respectful and non glitchers, goodluck man!

  10. #10
    Status
    Offline
    JaxJaguar's Avatar
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    174
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sliqnes View Post
    what defensive playbook are you using?
    I only use the Multi- D Playbook on D, But for the 46 Sam Snake. You have to play the 46 Defense, and even though it has excellent QUICK Blitzes, the 46 is pretty shitty against the Pass, So if I want to Quick Blitz from now on. i just choose the Multi D and then just go to the 34 Stack Cover 3, it is a very quick and Reliable Blitz, and it has awesome Pass Coverage.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •