Glitch counter!!!

Status
    Rookie Moderator

Default Glitch counter!!!

TO ALL MY MADDEN SCHOOL FAM:

OK so Fury was over watching me play this guy and I ran into another kind of glitch. He paused it and did something and for the whole half I could not audible or hot route anybody. So whatever play i picked I had to just run it as is. The second half he paused it again and this time I LET THE TIME REMAINING COUNT DOWN TO ZERO BY ITSELF. The glitch didn't work....once he figured out it didn't work he tried again.....i once again LET IT COUNT DOWN TO ZERO BY ITSELF.....and I was fine.....i ended up beating him. Another time someone tried to D/C glitch me at the end of the game and I did the same thing.....once the clock got down to 10 secs he would cancel and hit it again....he kept doing that until he figured out i was not going to hit resume and then he just quit. SO UNTIL PROVEN WRONG......WHEN SOMEONE PAUSES IT....LET IT THE REMAINING TIME COUNT DOWN BY ITSELF. If they are trying to glitch you, it will effect their glitch...if they're not trying to glitch you, what's waiting another 30 seconds going to hurt? I hope this helps.

Status
    NCAA11 top 100
    PSN ID
    GW_Bush_Murked_U

yeah thats a really good general rule....dont push anything if they pause it, more often then not that makes it so whatever there doing wont work

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Status
    SIM Style
    Gamertag
    EL D1ABL05

nice post, i used to just click resume right after they did. thanks stix

Status
    RiotMaker
    Gamertag
    iTaLian B3ast
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Yeah dude thanks alot
    I havent ran into very many problems but ill have this in my backpocket

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

OFF-NYJ
    DEF-CHI

"DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS"

Status

good shit

Status
    Cincinnatti Bengals OB

WOW thats soft as fuck

I bet his record was great too wasnt it

Sports games need to be cleaned up man....pause glitchin, audible glitchin....its just soft

Am I the only guy that just wants to be better FAIR like on 2k10 im ranked like 55 and I can honestly say I dont cheese.....I mean I dont get how it isnt FUNNER to just BE THAT GOOD WITHOUT CHEATIN.

Im so good on 2k10 I just fuck wit ppl, thats fun to me

Im probably never get that goodd on Madden cause its just TOO MUCH but 2k11 should be a wrap this friday

I guess what im sayin is what happened to gamers just wanting to be good on their own