Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Running the No- Huddle

I am a colts fan. And I always am the Colts when I play. I also always try to keep it realistic, calling real situation plays and such. What I was wondering, is how i can completly take control of the no huddle like Peyton Manning. Any help is appriciated! thanks alot!

audibles out of the same formation. run against pass d and vice verse.

count how many lbs are in the box and pick a play depending on that

yeah i run the hurry up becuz im a sooner fan and i usually come out in a bunch and have audibles out of that same formation here a steps in becoming successful in hurry up.
    1.make presnap reads 3 down lineman and zone coverage always call the draw.. 4 down line man and zone coverage i usually do a quick slant accross the middle .. man d do crossing routes no matter the down lineman #
    2. stay consistent... running hurry up every chance you get can cause the defense to get tired and your opponent to get fustrated which could equal big plays
    3. your QB should be accurate preferably to make those quick short throws and seam routes if needed.

Gamertag
    iTaLian B3ast
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Make sure yu sub ppl in and out

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

OFF-NYJ
    DEF-CHI

"DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS"

Quote Originally Posted by lilwill94 View Post
    yeah i run the hurry up becuz im a sooner fan and i usually come out in a bunch and have audibles out of that same formation here a steps in becoming successful in hurry up.
    1.make presnap reads 3 down lineman and zone coverage always call the draw.. 4 down line man and zone coverage i usually do a quick slant accross the middle .. man d do crossing routes no matter the down lineman #
    2. stay consistent... running hurry up every chance you get can cause the defense to get tired and your opponent to get fustrated which could equal big plays
    3. your QB should be accurate preferably to make those quick short throws and seam routes if needed.
    Alot of people play 3-4 defense. So saying to call the draw if you see 3 down lineman is iffy, there are better ways to judge the defense than the number of down lineman. I know a few plays that bring tons of heat with only 2 down lineman...

Gamertag
    iTaLian B3ast
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

A dollar defense is prolly wut he means
    But dude that colts offense is really nice
    -Split Slot
    -Doubles
    -Doubles weak
    -Trips TE are all really nice

OFF-NYJ
    DEF-CHI

"DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS"

Not to sure what you're asking. How you can take complete control of the no Huddle like Peyton Manning? Can you be a bit more specific? Are you trying to emulate what Peyton manning does in real life? If that's the case... Use hot routes, audibles, even if you're not actually making any adjustments, umm use the right stick and go left or right to so he taps his thighs lol, which actually switches the side the RB runs to but if you're passing the ball does nothing lol but I suppose it gives some realism to it. Take 15-25 seconds to do adjustments prior to snapping the ball even if no adjustments are being made. um lol. Include a pump fake here and there.

Hurry up is great heres what I'd do to start the drive.

1st down: Shotgun Bunch TE
    Play: BA Poot Over
    Hot Routes: RB to the Left flat, so you get out of the playaction. TE you can leave in too block or run his delay route, and X to streak or a slant to the sideline route

Complete the pass...

Hurry up.

2nd down or 2nd Play: Audible at the line to a play from the Shotgun 4WR Set called Circle. Run the play as designed. Complete the pass.

hurry up.

3rd play: offense comes back into that Shotgun Bunch TE set and just flip the play and audible to the running play out of that set.

And so on and so fourth. Those 3 plays ran successfully should at the very least net you 25 yards. Oh but also don't forget to keep faking adjustments with Manning at the Line. Oh and use the Fake Snap and Quiet Crowd buttons as well.

Oh and that's the Cinci Playbook, but really these plays can be substituted with others from similar sets. the key thing is the sets. You wanna run hurry up out of the best possible sets, but don't get me wrong man these plays I just mentioned are killer as well lol.. And you don't really want manning under center too much because nano's will eat him up if you aren't able to hit the flat routes.
    Last edited by WillyOTank; 12-11-2010 at 01:28 AM.

Xbox 360 Gamertag: WillyOTank
    Level: 31
    Sim Style
    Record: 7-1
    DNF: 0%
    Offensive Playbook: Custom, Washington
    Defensive Playbook: 3-4
    Teams I Roll With: Dallas & the other 31 teams.

I'm not the Shooter, I'm the BULLET!

Running the no-huddle offense can be effective but if you start out with it from the first quarter and do it throughout the entire game, you're an A-Hole!

Yea it's effective, and puts pressure on the defense, but it gets old quick when the few plays you run get stopped and you go into desperation mode.

I usually run the no huddle when there is less than 2 minutes remaining in the half or the game. Or if I'm down by 2 or more TD's and need to get points quick.

I don't care what style you play a loss is a loss to me...they all suck. What I hate are the people who pause the game long periods of time or people who quit when they know the game is lost.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast