Jalil 95 (02-09-2013)
Please leave your ideas for Madden NFL 14 in this thread. A website like Madden-School provides a great platform for you to get your ideas in front of the developers of next year's game. Please make sure that this thread stays clean and stick to constructive criticism when describing some of the things you'd like to see improved.
Madden 14 won't come out for a while but the process of developing the new game has already begun so it is vitally important to get your ideas in early!
If you are new to Madden-School.com but still want your ideas heard, please take 15 seconds to register at the link below:
Jalil 95 (02-09-2013)
Improved defensive AI when covering streaks and wheels,
Toning down of pass leading
Fix the left CB on PS3!!!!
Streaks need to be able to beat deep blue zones over the top when the corner is pressed, likewise off man should be able to cover streaks unless the CB is seriously outclassed speed wise (as it stands, if a receiver is 93 speed or above they will beat man coverage over the top every time).
Outside releasing fade routes shouldn't be one of the best routes to throw inside.
The Oline needs to get fooled by scrapes and overloads more, not consistently, but enough that cross fire blitzes and such are worth running, base it off the awareness and footwork of the linemen involved.
Fix the interaction between linemen, add in more animations and pass rush moves.
Take into account weight and strength in the run game, no more quarters run D!
Tone down the infinity engine on the run game a little, I'm tired of getting blindsided by the RG on draw plays!
Something to make defensive hot routes easier: globally blitz the line etc,
1 and 2 man rush should never get in (unless the defender straight trucks his man on contact)
Remove most unbumpable routes (fades in the play art etc), make press more effective but riskier.
Allow TE's to be bumped or at least covered better by LB's
More awareness in zone D
Man D is cool now, but don't have the CB run the route for the receiver, just great coverage behind him.
Last thing (for now) and this will be controversial: A feature that prevents the defense from having fewer than 2 guys rushing at a time, you can change which two guys rush, but always need two red arrows on the field.
I'll be back for more!
I think there should be multiple commentary teams, so keep Sunday 1pm and 4.30pm kickoffs as Jim Nantz and Phil Simms, but add Al Michaels and Cris Collinsworth for the Sunday 8.30pm kickoffs and Mike Tirico and Jon Gruden for the MNF and TNF
Hey guys, what i would like to see in madden 14 is for a team to be able to build a new stadium ie. the niners in 2014... Keep the players scheme fit 3-4 4-3 etc... Bring back draft imports, also i would like to see more end zone celebrations, each player should have his own dance moves ie. ray rice but also jared allen.I would also like to see u guys add pro longed injury say i player rolls an ankle or pulls a hammy & plays a week later he should have a reduced rating & add a toughness rating with how a player plays when injured.when a coach goes to a new team in franchise mode that team should adapt to that coaches playbook like andy reid goin to KC... Thats all for now i love the game life long madden player
Tone Pass lead down just a little bit, not that much, if a person rushes one or two people, have your O-Line actually pick them up instead of if they get pass one person they get there.
People like Jahvid Best should fall on there O-Line, not someone like AP, Steven Jackson, etc.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
1. Auto bump for TEs if you press. (Option to single bump through the strategy pad just like you can for CBs)
2. FIX COVER 2!!! It's not even usable without making it a Tampa 2 or manning the outside CBs.
3. The way the Clutch feature works, that should be used for the whole defense when people start running the same plays over and over. Maybe not as extreme but some way to make the defense defend plays they're seeing frequently, better.
4. The consequences for running Quarters as a run D should absolutely FORCE people to NOT WANT to use it as a run D.
5. 1 or 0 man rushes should have a similar effect on people as #4 above.
6. Elite players should play like elite players. If you have an elite player with a bunch of crazy stats and another player with similar stats in the areas that matter for the position, they'll basically play the same which makes elite players pointless.
7. Strength and weight are non-existent...make them exist.
Ill think of more later.
1. Safeties need to do their job properly - no excuse for one vertical route beating cover4. Its unacceptable.
2. Offensive line should double team and destroy 1 & 2 man rush ofthe defensive line.
78-31 M13 Ranked
863 Skill Points
1. More personalized team playbooks and packages. IE...Cobb should be able to be put in the backfield for Green Bay.
2. I have always wanted a feature that allowed you to come out in a certain formation and shift to the formation you are actually running without having to use your audibles.
3. I would love an option to tell my team to play aggressive, average or conservative depending on the situation. IE...It would be nice to say...play aggressive and jump a route, yes this could lead to giving up a big play, but at the same time it could lead to a big time pick 6 on a curl route that he has abused for 3 quarters.
4. Tone down pass leading...which has already been mentioned.
"I'm the only winner on this team. The rest of 'em, they're losers. Either by choice, or by birth."
XBOX Gamertag - JackParkman15
Skunk's Franchise - retired for 2013
Pro Bowl Players Franchise - retired for 2013