Anyone have any guess's on who might be really good for next year's game?
Obviously it is early, and probably will be able to tell after the combine a little better, once we see certain player's mobility and speed as well as strength and quickness...
A couple people I have my eye on...
1. RG3 - will he be a 90 speed QB? Maybe a combo of Vick and Newton
2. Trent Richardson - Could he just be a beast right out of the gate
3. Morris Claibourne - Patrick Peterson 2.0
4. LaMichael James - Might be a great scat back
5. Justin Blackmon - Better than Dez?
6. Andrew Luck - Aaron Rodgers clone?
7. Alshon Jeffery (Not sure if he declared however) - Could be the next big thing for USER CATCHING
8. Dwayne Allen TE from Clemson, could be the next big thing...see above ^^^
9. The Alabama LB's - Are they hit stick beasts?
10. All of the Wisconsin guys, because they are my favorite team. Lot of talent in the trenches from this team, also will Russell Wilson be usable in this game?
Seems like a very talented class just based off of names...
Just wonder what others are thinking...