Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Madden 2013 Rookie Ratings...

Status
    Aaron Rodgers Title Belt

Default Madden 2013 Rookie Ratings...

Anyone have any guess's on who might be really good for next year's game?

Obviously it is early, and probably will be able to tell after the combine a little better, once we see certain player's mobility and speed as well as strength and quickness...

A couple people I have my eye on...

1. RG3 - will he be a 90 speed QB? Maybe a combo of Vick and Newton
    2. Trent Richardson - Could he just be a beast right out of the gate
    3. Morris Claibourne - Patrick Peterson 2.0
    4. LaMichael James - Might be a great scat back
    5. Justin Blackmon - Better than Dez?
    6. Andrew Luck - Aaron Rodgers clone?
    7. Alshon Jeffery (Not sure if he declared however) - Could be the next big thing for USER CATCHING
    8. Dwayne Allen TE from Clemson, could be the next big thing...see above ^^^
    9. The Alabama LB's - Are they hit stick beasts?
    10. All of the Wisconsin guys, because they are my favorite team. Lot of talent in the trenches from this team, also will Russell Wilson be usable in this game?

Seems like a very talented class just based off of names...

Just wonder what others are thinking...
    "I'm the only winner on this team. The rest of 'em, they're losers. Either by choice, or by birth."

XBOX Gamertag - JackParkman15

Status
    Yes We Cam

RG3 will be a lot of fun to play with. I can't wait for this rookie class

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SuperSkunks Franchise Season 2: 3-1

Status

QB from the ducks should be decent too i think and the Texas AnM boy

Status
    stay classy, never trashy
    Gamertag
    AshleyBangz
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

i wish the colts would draft RG3 instead of luck (irsay already said they're drafting luck.) but just because obviously you'll have a great pocket QB in manning and a pretty good scrambling QB with RG3. if you use the colts obviously every play you'll use manning instead of luck because they're both pocket QB's and manning of course will have much better ratings but i'd love to be able to have 2 gameplans and add a little option into my game.

a lot of ratings will probably be based upon training camp as well. i'd say luck and RG3 are both around 85 OVR.
    GT: AshleyBangz

Status
    Aaron Rodgers Title Belt

If I was the Colts, I would trade down in the draft and stock up on picks and just take a different QB later that can sit behind manning for 2 years and learn...Kirk Cousins might not be a bad pick later in the draft.

Also you have Matt Barkley and Aaron Murray who are still in college for the future....

Also sleeper in Kellen Moore around 5th round...imagine letting that guy sit behind manning and learn...he is accurate as they come.

Plus if I am the Colts, I know I have some good talent, why not stock up on picks the next 2 years and try to make another run/ ensure your set for the future...
    "I'm the only winner on this team. The rest of 'em, they're losers. Either by choice, or by birth."

Status
    stay classy, never trashy
    Gamertag
    AshleyBangz

Quote Originally Posted by JackParkman15 View Post
    If I was the Colts, I would trade down in the draft and stock up on picks and just take a different QB later that can sit behind manning for 2 years and learn...Kirk Cousins might not be a bad pick later in the draft.

Also you have Matt Barkley and Aaron Murray who are still in college for the future....

Also sleeper in Kellen Moore around 5th round...imagine letting that guy sit behind manning and learn...he is accurate as they come.

Plus if I am the Colts, I know I have some good talent, why not stock up on picks the next 2 years and try to make another run/ ensure your set for the future...
    well assuming that we'll be back in the playoffs next year.... or at least, a shot at being. i doubt we'd be high enough up in the draft to get barkley. he'll be a top 5 pick next year if he has a good senior season and he has all the talent to do just that.

i'd LOVE having kellen moore though.
    GT: AshleyBangz

Status
    Aaron Rodgers Title Belt

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyBangz View Post
    well assuming that we'll be back in the playoffs next year.... or at least, a shot at being. i doubt we'd be high enough up in the draft to get barkley. he'll be a top 5 pick next year if he has a good senior season and he has all the talent to do just that.

i'd LOVE having kellen moore though.
    No I am saying that people out there are saying the Luck pick is worth 3 first rounders and maybe more...so I am saying if they trade this year's pick they will have someone else's pick who will be getting a rookie QB, and probably won't have that good of a record their fore they would be in the top 10 or maybe better.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyBangz View Post
    i wish the colts would draft RG3 instead of luck (irsay already said they're drafting luck.) but just because obviously you'll have a great pocket QB in manning and a pretty good scrambling QB with RG3. if you use the colts obviously every play you'll use manning instead of luck because they're both pocket QB's and manning of course will have much better ratings but i'd love to be able to have 2 gameplans and add a little option into my game.

a lot of ratings will probably be based upon training camp as well. i'd say luck and RG3 are both around 85 OVR.
    haven't followed the recent developments, but Manning has said that he won't play for the Colts if they draft Luck

Status

Quote Originally Posted by JackParkman15 View Post

I don't agree. If I'm the Colts, I'm taking the best QB prospect since Peyton Manning and I'm not looking back. Elite QBs make everyone better and there are so many examples of this in the modern NFL that it's not even worth listing them. Every team in the NFL that has year-in, year-out success in the NFL has a franchise QB. No exceptions. The Colts know this more than anybody...

As a Browns fan I hope I'm wrong. I would love to get Luck but I don't see it happening at anything approaching a reasonable price.

Even acknowledging how important I think the QB is in the NFL, I still don't think the Colts have a realistic title shot with a healthy Manning. For as good as Polian was for much of the last decade, that front office has missed on almost every high pick for like 5 years. Hence, 1st overall pick. IMO they would be better off just rebuilding for the future with Luck.
    Skunk's Franchise 2 - Panthers - Season 2 Super Bowl winner

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by postoakpoker View Post
    haven't followed the recent developments, but Manning has said that he won't play for the Colts if they draft Luck
    Link..?
    Skunk's Franchise 2 - Panthers - Season 2 Super Bowl winner