Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Great set up with the Packers

Status

Default Great set up with the Packers

On defense, put Collins as your SS and Shields as your FS, put Williams as your #1 CB and put Zombo at ROLB. Then move Burnett and Peprah (the original SS and FS) to CB and play them at 3 and 4 under Williams and Woodson. I have been getting 2-3 or more picks a game with this lineup. On offense, use Starks at RB and move Nelson into your 2nd WR spot behind Jennings and Cobb to the slot where he's deadly. James Jones should be your 4th WR but I run the SD offense so I always have Finley in at WR where he's very hard to cover and always manages to get open. Forget Driver, he's too slow. These 4 guys running slants absolutely kill too, lots of speed and they all catch just about anything thrown at them.
    Last edited by focusfreak; 11-25-2011 at 02:21 PM.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by 350z View Post
    Did she really whoop u???
    Troll much? That thread has nothing to do with this one, so stop trolling asshole.

Status
    Madden Advisors
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by focusfreak View Post
    Troll much? That thread has nothing to do with this one, so stop trolling asshole.
    Sorry about that above post. I deleted as it doesn't add anything to this discussion...A NOTE TO ANYONE ELSE: This thread is about the GB depth chart not about what happened in one of this online games so keep it to that.

The one thing I can't understand is why you want Burnett or Peprah as CB's even if they are the 3rd and 4th string guys. Burnett is good in run support and is average at zone coverage but in man coverage he is a liability. Peprah is only good in zone and because of his low speed Safety is the only position he can play. If you must move the CB's around then you're best bet is to move Woodson out to safety not Shields. Shields and Williams give you a decent CB tandem while Woodson turns into Ed Reed at safety.

I still prefer their base setup as I can move Woodson all around the field using the packages in the game and if I really want to bring fast edge pressure Shields is great with his high speed.
    Last edited by baller7345; 11-25-2011 at 02:36 PM.

Status
    Gamertag
    N9ne 16 N9ner
    Sports Logo

Dude give it up. Why would anyone take advice from you now? Especially when all your advice is "...these 4 guys running slants kills too...". No wonder Ms. Ashley owned you, you're so one dimensional its both sad and hilarious at the same time....slants....ha!...terrible advice especially when the Packers WRs can do anything and are capable of such a more complex offense. You confine them to slants and you lose. Period. Sorry to bash, but offer useful advice and I'll glady give you your dues

Status
    Madden Advisors

I didn't even notice what you said about the offense until Football Fan brought it up. Dude any team can have sucess running 4 slants assuming your opponent is an idiot. GB's best attribute in the receiving core isn't speed it is their ability to catch and that they all run great routes. Cobb is great but he drops the ball more than any of the other recivers. Nelson is best used as someone who almost never runs a slant, he has a 90 route running and is great at breaking tackles so comebacks, out roues, deep ins, pivot routes, etc. are better to use with him than a simple slant route. Driver is also useless on slants (although I now can't remember if you actually mentioned Driver in this). Sure he can get open on them but his skill set is better used running many of the same things that Nelson does but only slower. Both Nelson and Driver catch just about anything especially in traffic. By running just slants you are missing out on so many different route combinations that they Packers let you run.

Finally you never even mentioned moving Finley out wide from time to time as it really give the defense something to think about. Shifting Jennings in the slot by either running a formation that puts him there or through the packages in game is another thing that will drive your opponent mad. Really you made Green Bay's dynamic passing offense much too simple for my liking...its not like you are going to be able to run a complex running game with them might as well go out and run as many different route combinations as possible and never let your opponent feel comfortable.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Football_Fan_#1 View Post
    Dude give it up. Why would anyone take advice from you now? Especially when all your advice is "...these 4 guys running slants kills too...". No wonder Ms. Ashley owned you, you're so one dimensional its both sad and hilarious at the same time....slants....ha!...terrible advice especially when the Packers WRs can do anything and are capable of such a more complex offense. You confine them to slants and you lose. Period. Sorry to bash, but offer useful advice and I'll glady give you your dues
    Play me then...I'll be on most the day today.

Status
    Johnny Cleveland

Focus you're a bum. You quit against a girl, save your advice for yourself, child please.

Status

I have 238 wins. Far more than anyone here I am sure. I can't suck that bad. So who wants to be my 239th win? I laid out me entire scheme on here and a few people read it and got lucky. Lay out your entire scheme as well and see what happens...

Status
    Madden Advisors

Quote Originally Posted by focusfreak View Post
    I have 238 wins. Far more than anyone here I am sure. I can't suck that bad. So who wants to be my 239th win? I laid out me entire scheme on here and a few people read it and got lucky. Lay out your entire scheme as well and see what happens...

Look around...you'll pretty much find everything you need to know about how quite a few people around here play. This includes me as I've posted my entire offense and every blitz I use on two separate threads. I don't care if you know it because if you think you can figure out a person by just reading about what they do then you are naive. Someone can write down exactly what they do but the thing is they will change it up if they have to. I may say that I look to beat cover 3 if I run a certain play but that doesn't mean I won't make an adjustment to make that particular play beat cover 3 or whatever other look you give me. Compared to what you have said about your game there are people that have given their own schemes in much greater detail than you have so don't even start with that excuse.

You are quickly losing all sympathy from this community and a lot of that has to do with your altitude but just as much has to do with you failing to try and learn from what your opponents are doing to you. You seem to think you are unstoppable and that everyone on here is beneath you which is a very bad way to look at a community that is here to help. At this point I don't even want to play you (I was considering it earlier) as even if I come out and drop 80 on you, you'll find some reason for me cheating you while you consider to cling to your delusions of grandeur.

Wins means nothing, if you play a lot of games you'll eventually get a lot of wins....there are a lot of bad online players out there so its not who you beat but the quality of the people you beat and against the 2 people that I know you've played around here you've been stomped into a blood mess.
    Last edited by baller7345; 11-25-2011 at 04:44 PM.

Status
    Cincinnatti Bengals OB

Are you really giving Packers advice? Who needs advice when they use Green Bay? Theyre fucking rated 95