So by default this setting is at "50." What this does is it changes the disparity between the fastest players, and the slowest players. Ever see linebackers running down your speedy running back in the open field and thought WTF? This is the setting that controls all of that. So what do you guys think of this setting? I think it really makes Madden alot more realistic, I kinda wish by default this setting was lower. I really enjoyed putting it down a bit, it's much more realistic with your speedy players not being run down by lineman. It actually makes defenses have to play correctly, because it isn't so easy to run people down.

Anyone tweaked around with this setting? You guys ought to put it to like 25 or so, and go play a quick game against the computer, you will be surprised. 0 is even crazier. I think the idea is a good one though, players with greater speed should be more useful than they are in this game, and linebackers, lineman etc shouldn't be chasing down Jamaal Charles and Chris Johnson.

I figure I better just keep it default though online ranked games use default...