Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Network timeouts and disconnects

I recently have been getting so many losses due to network timeouts and losing connection to my peer. I called comcast today and the guy said to move the router away from the modem because it might be taking some of the signal. I tried that and I still got 2 losses tonight from losing connection, one of them cost me money on virgingaming.com. anyone have any ideas?

ive been having the same issue with comcast. some nights its a beast and the other i'm lagging so hard i cant make a extra point. thinking of switching to Verizon fios. also 40% of my loses have been because of me timing out. ill be up like 21pts with 3mins to go and disconnect. but some of thats bad kids with host booting software too.

Quote Originally Posted by BaSiiCzxX View Post
    ive been having the same issue with comcast. some nights its a beast and the other i'm lagging so hard i cant make a extra point. thinking of switching to Verizon fios. also 40% of my loses have been because of me timing out. ill be up like 21pts with 3mins to go and disconnect. but some of thats bad kids with host booting software too.
    The disconnects are ridiculous. It happens so often that its really starting to get frustrating. I have heard people that use verizon dont disconnect as much. I have direct TV and use our cable company for just our internet. I didnt even know verizon offered internet service?

ya its ruining the game online for me i hope it stops somehow. verizon fios is supposed to be fast

Comcast is the devil!

Some of you may need to open your Nat for your xbox

It in no way is ur ISP. it is the EA SERVERS. that is all Carry on.

Like Cable mentioned, try opening up your NAT. I've played 13 games online and have had 1 disconnect only because my internet had gone out for a few minutes.

Gamertag
    allenjenkins546
    Sports Logo Sports Logo

yea i never really have problems with this, opening your NAT is probably the solution.
    .:Undisputed:.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Just look for the ip address for your xbox on your comp and put it in dmzplus mode, Google it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast