Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How do skill points work??

Status
    Fan O' Fish

Default How do skill points work??

I just creamed a guy 42-22 and only got +10 skill points. And what's with the coin earning? I lost 169 coins because it says "5 games completed penalty". Umm...isn't it a good thing to complete games? Whatever. My record is now 8-3 and I'm finally figuring out how to make this Miami offense click so I'm happy.

Status
    I WILL dominate someday

Maybe it has to do with what decisions you do in game? Like going for it 4th & 7 and so fourth.

Status
    Gamertag
    XxBluePancakeXx
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I think it has something to do with the level of people you play too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

#TeamBeastin #HID #TeamKe$ha #Swerve, #Truu, #Team2Chainz, #TYBG #TeamRedSox #TeamSteelers #DMV #TeamWizards #WorldChamps2013

Status

When it subtracts coins for the games completed you lose less and less the more games you have completed so it does help to continue to complete games, if there is a number of completed games where this starts becoming a +points I do not know maybe some1 that has played a ton of games can chime in but completely games does help as I said as it makes the penalty smaller.

Status
    NCAA14 Custom Dynasty
    PSN ID
    JEDI_CAPRICORN
    Sports Logo Sports Logo

actually, the way skill points this year is YOU ONLY GET SKILL POINTS for RANKED PLAY NOW GAMES..

If you send or receive an invite to a ranked game, the game and stats will be counted, but NO SKILL POINTS will be won or lost..

As for the GAMES COMPLETED PENALTY, the more games you complete in a 24 hour period, the less coins you will earn.. You will be assessed a GAMES COMPLETED PENALTY starting around your 5th game completed in a 24 hour period..

Also, you will receive more skill points (13-15) if you defeat a better team with a lesser team.. You will receive less skill points (10-12) if you defeat a lesser team with a better team..

hope this helps..

JEDI

Status

Quote Originally Posted by JEDI_CAPRICORN View Post
    actually, the way skill points this year is YOU ONLY GET SKILL POINTS for RANKED PLAY NOW GAMES..

If you send or receive an invite to a ranked game, the game and stats will be counted, but NO SKILL POINTS will be won or lost..

As for the GAMES COMPLETED PENALTY, the more games you complete in a 24 hour period, the less coins you will earn.. You will be assessed a GAMES COMPLETED PENALTY starting around your 5th game completed in a 24 hour period..

Also, you will receive more skill points (13-15) if you defeat a better team with a lesser team.. You will receive less skill points (10-12) if you defeat a lesser team with a better team..

hope this helps..

JEDI
    Interesting...didn't know that, makes me want to pick lesser teams to gain higher skill points.

Status

So playing more than 5 games a day causes one to get a games completed penalty? Goodness!!

Status

Last years was better.

Status

does playing cheap by onside all the time and going for crazy 4th downs, nerf your skill points if you win?
    PS3 - *U_LOST_2-JAY*

Status

man,playing with lesser teams really helps
    get this,i just turned level 3 yesterday with a record of 103-100
    and i play with the TITANS,played nearly every game with em'
    I think im way better than my record indicates,but you are what you are

its funny to see,i have a 500. record,level 3 and i see guys with more fancy records and still at level 1

i wish the server can give us info on how much points to get to the next level and so forth