Default *very important* speed threshold!

Alright so I'm playing dynasty mode on all madden with all default settings except for speed threshold which I set at 0..is that not a good idea? And if so what should I set it at?

Just I notice defensive line breaks there blocks wether I run or pass to damn fast and much and I know I don't have a bad line. Please give me input!

With speed threshhold set at 0 the fastest player is much faster than the slower players.

My advice, set it at 100.

But if u do it at 100 won't that make a 78 speed guy just as fast as a 95 speed guy?

It wouldn't make them the same speed. Theoretically it should bring their speed closer together, but a 99 should still be faster than a 70. Think about the difference between Reggie bush playing in college. He's the same speed in college as the NFL, but there's a bigger difference in his surrounding players

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Anubix00 For This Useful Post:

hanzsomehanz (01-30-2013)

True I see your theory. What do you have your threshold at?

A big problem this yr is broken tackles, especially with the cpu players. Then if you have the speed threshold set at 0, they'll be gone and you wont be able to catch them.

With the speed threshold set at 100, you have a chance to catch them, with the right angle or if their slowed on a broken tackle.

Its up to you but I bet you set it at 100, after you get burned too many times.
    Anyway, thats what happened to me.

Even at 100 the cpu will still burn me on up the middle runs, broken tackles and see ya later.
    Last edited by CapnCrunch; 01-04-2011 at 01:38 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to CapnCrunch For This Useful Post:

hanzsomehanz (01-30-2013)