Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Who should I control on defense

MiamiXCanes

Default Who should I control on defense

lol exactly. baing able to run around and ball hawk can change alot of things

Quote Originally Posted by crazyblack001
    for sure, just dont bite on the double moves lol i remember when you ran that double move on me all i could say was SH!T lol

GODHORNET17

DE when you know theyre passing, easy finesse move off the side and instant pressure. Other wise FS when not sure of run or pass or run

MiamiXCanes

Quote Originally Posted by raptors505
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyblack001
    for sure, just dont bite on the double moves lol i remember when you ran that double move on me all i could say was SH!T lol
    lol yeah PA and double moves can normaly get me a TD or 2 vs somebody who likes to user the FS

GODHORNET17

YEA LOL

How do you get involved in the play as FS? I used to use sS on alot of ''yellow zones'' especially in 09. Now im covering the middle with a MLB but i'd really like to go back to the ball hawk abilities I had as SS in 09 getting alot of user picks.

What is your tips to get user picks?

FS

Quote Originally Posted by Aillah
    How do you get involved in the play as FS? I used to use sS on alot of ''yellow zones'' especially in 09. Now im covering the middle with a MLB but i'd really like to go back to the ball hawk abilities I had as SS in 09 getting alot of user picks.

What is your tips to get user picks?
    FS is a lot of fun man. but i ALWAYS hold strafe on a pass play the whole time. it gets me square and when the ball comes near me its like 80% of the time a pick. and in the running game i hold the strafe right away and then when i see where the run is going i will sprint a little and then hold on to strafe and sprint at the same time so i can keep my shoulders square to make the tackle. just like in real life if your shoulders are square then it will lower the chance of a broken tackle my man

Cool, didnt think of using strafe for tackling purposes.

But do you need alot of practise to get user picks as FS, im guessing you need to jump alot of routes to get involved in the play?

Thanks raptor505

Mr.Riddlez

I control the linebacker 75% of the time. But if im playing someone that goes deep i control FS/SS some